Ten Apostolic Reformational Principles:
1. Enter the process of present truth: calling old things obsolete and announcing the present reformation.
2. Empower saints to give a sense of involvement by equipping saints for the work of the ministry until they come into the unity of faith.
3. A sense of final warfare vs. spirit of religion: breaking away from empty rituals and false teaching.
4. Redesign the entire mentality of the church: by teaching the entire word of God to the whole church.
5. Emphasize reality of the Kingdom not the practice of religion: Jesus is our King and the extension of His Kingdom is our sole occupation.
6. Release of new dimensions of prayer: governmental prayers and decrees based on prophetic insight. This also affects the way we worship in spirit & truth.
7. Purification & multiplication of leadership: learn to work in mutual submission.
8. Emphasis the inner realities of faith rather than outward impressiveness of things. Do everything without show or glamour and concentrate on the Kingdom within: righteousness, peace & joy in the Holy Spirit.
9. Flow of wealth in the church for Kingdom purposes in order to reach all the nations of the world with the message of reform.
10. Globalization of the church beyond local culture to create a Christ culture and develop the same frequency of spirit through the teaching of the Word of God.
We want to look at 9 the flow of wealth for Kingdom purposes.
Isaiah 45: 1-6
Thus saith Jehovah to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and I will loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and the gates shall not be shut: I will go before thee, and make the rough places smooth; I will break in pieces the doors of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron; and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that it is I, Jehovah, who call thee by thy name, even the God of Israel. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel my chosen, I have called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me
Isaiah 60: 1-16
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of Jehovah is risen upon thee. For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but Jehovah will arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And nations shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: they all gather themselves together, they come to thee; thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be carried in the arms. Then thou shalt see and be radiant, and thy heart shall thrill and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned unto thee, the wealth of the nations shall come unto thee. The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come; they shall bring gold and frankincense, and shall proclaim the praises of Jehovah. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee; they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar; and I will glorify the house of my glory. Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, for the name of Jehovah thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee
But thou shalt remember Jehovah thy God, for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth; that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as at this day.