Facets of Truth
John 8:32 – You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free
John 17:17 – Thy Word is Truth
John 14:6 – I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
Pontius Pilate asked Jesus, ‘what is truth?’ He should have asked, ‘who is truth?’ Truth became personified in Jesus Christ. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. And then the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. (John 1:1-3 & 14) Emmanuel – God with us. The Word or Truth of God sanctifies us.
Here are some facets of truth to bring liberty. Jesus is anointed to set the captives free and open the prison doors for those who are in bondage. (Luke 4:18-19)
1. The Word of God is Truth (John 17:17)
2. Truth is 3 dimension revelation, not just right or wrong
3. The true Gospel cannot change or be altered because it is Eternal
4. Salvation by grace through faith (Eph 2:8, 9)
5. Baptism of believers by emersion (Rom 6:4)
6. Baptism in the Holy Spirit & speaking in tongues (Acts 2:4)
7. Coping with anxieties (Philippians 4:6)
8. Kingdom of God (Rom 14:17)
9. Truth about marriage & eating habits (I Tim 4:1-15)
10. Second Coming & Rapture (I Thes 4:17/ I Cor 15:51)
11. Truth about tribulation: ‘be of good cheer!’
12. Truth about signs following believers (Mark 16:15-20)
13. Truth about prosperity (3 John 2)
14. Truth about tithing (Mal 3:6-12)
15. We learn to speak truth among each other
The entire Bible is full of truth so these facets are just a reminder to wet our appetite to dig for more truths. Nut once you know the truth it sets you free from all the speculation & opinions crowding the Internet concerning these issues. Truth lifts you into the 3rd dimension where you do not argue about right or wrong for there is no argument against God’s Word. It brings peace to the soul.
May we escape all the traps of the modern media that cause confusion and lead people astray from the truth by studying the Bible, the Word of God.