Rise and Build
24th August 2021
By Apostle Aje Pelser
Mandates for Building
Here we have several mandates to build from pivotal moments of Israel’s history.
• Last year the Lord told me to first build the wall, and then the temple. We built the wall and secured our church land. Now we can rise and build the house of the Lord.
• But the Lord has shown me that He wants us to rise and build on multiple dimensions and in various orbits of existence too.
• For people to set their hands to a good work, they need to recognize that the hand of the Lord is upon them and that they have the king’s words to build.
Neh 2:17 Then I said to them, “You see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lies waste, and its gates are burned with fire. Come and let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer be a reproach.”
Neh 2:18 And I told them of the hand of my God which had been good upon me, and also of the king’s words that he had spoken to me. So they said, “Let us rise up and build.” Then they set their hands to this good work.
• Ezra Knew that God had to move people’s spirits to rise and build.
• A king made a decree based on God’s command to build a house in Jerusalem.
• Ezra also needed to be encouraged with the resources to accomplish the task. He knew he had the king’s favour and that helped him to appropriate the resources required to finish.
• He had the backing of the fathers of houses in the nation to rise and build. In a great kingdom there are many houses.
Ezr 1:2 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah.
Ezr 1:3 Who is among you of all His people? May his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel (He is God), which is in Jerusalem.
Ezr 1:4 And whoever is left in any place where he dwells, let the men of his place help him with silver and gold, with goods and livestock, besides the freewill offerings for the house of God which is in Jerusalem.
Ezr 1:5 Then the heads of the fathers’ houses of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests and the Levites, with all whose spirits God had moved, arose to go up and build the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem.
Ezr 1:6 And all those who were around them encouraged them with articles of silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with precious things, besides all that was willingly offered.
• Jesus knew that his kingdom could only be established on earth through the church, and that only a clear revelation of Him as Christ the son of God could be the foundation rock on which that church could be built.
• Apostle Peter received a revelation from God the Father.
• He later wrote that we are living stones, built on the foundation of apostles and prophets, with Jesus Christ the chief cornerstone.
Mat 16:18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
God spoke to my Spirit when I was on our apostolic tour in Gauteng visiting and ministering to the Gauteng Council of Churches: “Rise and Build.” This was before we knew how or with what resources we could start building again.
But the word has grown in my spirit into all orbits of my thinking.
Orbits of Building
I have opened up my mind to the Spirit’s renewal and have categorized the orbits we are building:
• Global online Church
• Convergence of Church orbits to the centre of Jesus
• Anointing is growing
• God is giving us more grace to care for more churches and members
• We are seeing a growth in Christ’s qualities of meekness and humility like never before
• Times of refreshing are prevalent in our meetings
• There is a thicker glory in our services like we have never seen
• We have built a spiritual prayer tower
• God is releasing new wisdom and understanding for a shift in how we operate globally and locally
• We are building resources of revelation that will help others build
• God is giving us a template for church that includes the suffering and appetite for struggle
• The concepts of the kingdom are being built into hearts and minds of righteousness, peace and joy in believing and in the Holy Spirit.
• God is shining his light on relationships and helping us build the true divine connections and exposing the false.
• We are building up people through making disciples like Jesus said on a whole new level using new platforms and ways to reach people at any cost.
• Our concepts and thinking has changed with regards to meetings and making disciples. We have upgraded and reformed our systems to accommodate more people and become better stewards of harvest.
• We have managed to maintain the impartation I the age of information and are constantly building souls up and equipping the saints of the work of the ministry.
• Our rest of faith in God’s promises is growing as we build our faith in His Word and in His perfect timing.
• We are clarifying our levels of orbital networking so that it become simple, scalable and sustainable.
• The Body of believers in Cape Town is being built in the regions and in households.
• We are building the Church physically too. It will be a convergence of our activities and orbits around Christ.
• We are rising and building a studio church and hub of training for the equipping of the saints. Themes of God’s kingdom will be clearly seen and people will be educated in the current move of God in the earth when they enter the facility.
• We are building kingdom businesses in the church and supporting each other to grow and generate wealth that will establish his covenant in the earth. Isaiah 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time.”
• We are rising and building online platforms and systems that can reach more people.
• We are building our marketing orbit to make what God is doing more visible and give more people access to His glorious church, which is the genius of God at work in the earth.
• We are building new packages of resources for missions and for local churches that will make studying the word easier and more affordable.
• We are building platforms for youth to connect and creating opportunities for sports events and socials that will create lifelong friendships.
• We are building resources for children based on the life of Christ.
• We are building the Worship Orbit to release regular new songs of praise to God and new releases of music online.
• We are building databases of HOME network
• We are building wheels within wheels of apostolic councils in all the regions of the world we have reached with the Gospel and following up apostolic missions with Onboarding sessions.
• We are building new churches with bible schools and training them to reform the church to reform the land.